BOOKING CLICK & COLLECT TOYS AND APPOINTMENTS
1. Log in to your Member site. Please email us if you have forgotten your member login.
2. Once logged in, on the ‘Home’ page please check your Contact and Child details are correct. Please make any edits, or hit the green 'Yes, my details are Correct' button if it's visible and no changes are required. It’s important for us to know the correct number and ages of our member children so we can provide appropriate toys and programs for you all!
3. Next choose a date and time to collect your toys from the 'Appointments' tab and hit an available blue ‘Book’ button. There are a maximum of 8 spots available per 30 minutes.
To allow all members a chance to book an appointment, we ask that you use Click and Collect no more than once every two weeks.
If planning to return toys only, please also book an appointment slot here. There is no need to book two spots if planning to both borrow and return toys.
4. Select the toys you would like to borrow by clicking the ‘Toys’ tab and selecting 'Search Toys' from the dropdown menu.
There are many options for filtering and searching this list including ‘Status’. Only ‘Available’ toys (those in the library) can be borrowed using Click and Collect. You will be unable to place holds on toys currently on loan, or toys on hold by another member.
5. Hit the 'View Toy’ button on a toy you are interested in borrowing.
6. To borrow the toy click the pink 'Hold Toy' button under the picture. Continue placing Holds on toys until you have reached your usual membership quota. Please finalise your selections by 8am on the day of collection to allow packing time.
7. Check the summary of your appointment time and the toys you would like to collect via the ‘My Holds’ tab on the main menu.
You can Delete toys from your order here or Delete appointments from the Appointments tab.
8. We are excited to be able to offer this as a free service for all members during our shutdown but please support us by making a donation to the toy library. This allows us to offer click and collect free of charge, and gives us the best opportunity to reopen our library to full service once restrictions are lifted.
Duty Toys are unavailable to borrow at this time.
To reserve Party Hire Toys (jumping castles, roller coasters, ballpit, bubble machine etc), please continue to use the ‘Toy Hire’ page (pick up and drop off only available during our Click and Collect hours and normal fees apply).
Collecting toys at a session
Please make sure you visit at your booked appointment time - no walk-ins permitted.
Follow the signs to the large wire gates at the rear of our outdoor area (facing the oval). There is no access via the inside of our building.
Simply collect your toys from the shelved Collection Zone. Your order will be clearly labelled. We would encourage you to visit solo if possible. After you've collected your order, the toys will be loaned to your account.
Occasionally we may not be able to supply a toy that you have reserved. Bec will substitute an equivalent toy and we hope this is ok!