BOOKING CLICK & COLLECT TOYS AND APPOINTMENTS
BOOKING CLICK & COLLECT TOYS AND APPOINTMENTS
1. Log in to your Member site.
2. On the ‘Home’ page please check your Contact and Child details are correct. Please make any edits, or hit the green 'Yes, my details are Correct' button if it's visible and no changes are required.
3. Next choose a date and time to collect your toys from the 'Appointments' tab and hit an available blue ‘Book’ button. Appointments are released around 9am each Saturday morning for the upcoming week and fill quickly.
Drop off AND/OR Collect every Tuesday 10am-12pm, Thursday 1-3pm, Saturday 1-3pm
Drop off ONLY every Thursday 10am-12pm, Saturday 10am-12pm
To allow all members a chance to book an appointment, we ask that you use Click and Collect no more than once every three weeks.
If planning to return toys only, please also book an appointment slot here, preferably on Thursday or Saturday morning. There is no need to book two spots if planning to both borrow and return toys.
4. Select the toys you would like to borrow by clicking the ‘Toys’ tab and selecting 'Search Toys' from the dropdown menu. Or alternatively, if you'd like Bec to hand pick your toys for you, why not try the new 'Mystery Box' option described below!
There are many options for filtering and searching this list. Only ‘Available’ toys (those in the library) can be borrowed using Click and Collect. You will be unable to place holds on toys currently on loan, or toys on hold by another member.
Searching through our large catalogue is best done on a desktop computer rather than a mobile device.
5. Click on a toy you are interested in borrowing to display a summary above.
6. To borrow the toy click the pink 'Hold Toy' button. You can also add the toy to your list of Favourites by clicking the heart outline.
Continue placing Holds on toys until you have reached your usual membership quota. Please finalise your selections by 8am on the day of collection (or 8am Monday for Tuesday morning collection) to allow packing time.
Please don't place toys on Hold unless you intend to collect them within the next week - this will allow everyone fair access to our collection.
7. Check the summary of the toys you would like to collect via the ‘My Library’ tab on the main menu.
You can Delete toys from your order here or Delete appointments from the Appointments tab.
Duty Toys are unavailable to place on Hold at this time but if you're a Premium member you can still borrow up to 4 Duty Toys per year. Premium members can borrow a Duty Toy during Click and Collect, by letting us know via the Appointment Comments which In Library item you'd like to collect with your order.
To reserve Party Hire Toys (roller coasters, tables, bubble machine etc), please continue to use the ‘Toy Hire’ page (pick up and drop off only available during our Click and Collect hours and normal fees apply).
NEW! MYSTERY BOXES!
We know that some members don't have the time to scroll through our extensive toy list to find the toys right for them. Other members are missing the custom recommendations that our staff provide, so we've listened and introduced Mystery Boxes!
After booking your Appointment, simply click the 'Edit Comments' button from the Booked Appointments summary at the top of the page.
Select M1 - Mystery Box from the 'Box Type' dropdown list.
Then in the Comments field write a brief description of the ages, types and number of toys you'd like, eg 'I'd like 4 toys for a 2 year old. We love puzzles and water play toys'. Or '8 toys for a 3 year old girl and a 5 year old boy. No vehicles please but we love kitchen play and dress ups.'
There is no need to place Holds on toys if you select the Mystery Box option - we will choose all your toys for you!
Although we're pretty sure that you'll love the toys that we pick for you in our Mystery Boxes, please note that you may receive some toys in your order that you have previously borrowed as we won't have time to check back through your loans history.
Collecting toys at a session
Please make sure you visit at your booked appointment time - no walk-ins permitted. Please ensure that toy returns have been cleaned according to the Toy Libraries Australia guidelines.
Follow the signs to the large wire gates at the rear of our outdoor area (facing the oval). There is no access via the inside of our building. To maintain social distancing requirements we request that a maximum of 4 people on be in the outdoor area at one time.
Simply collect your toys from the shelved Collection Zone. We would encourage you to visit solo if possible. After you've collected your order, the toys will be loaned to your account.
Occasionally we may not be able to supply a toy that you have reserved. Bec will substitute an equivalent toy and we hope this is ok!